Problem activating Twotter Extended

KentV

I purchased the Twotter Extended this afternoon from the Aerosoft download store, and paid via credit card ---> Paypal. During activation, it asks you to enter your e-mail address, and "the serial number the shop sent you". I don't believe I received a serial number-- nothing in the e-mail from paypal looks like a serial number, and I have not received an e-mail Aerosoft. Also, I logged into "My Account" on the Aerosoft site, and I see that I purchased the Twotter Extended, but there is no serial number listed there (Like there is for all of the other Aerooftt products I have bought from the Aerosoft Store.

Did I miss something?

**EDIT** Going back and looking at my Aerosoft Online Account, it shows that I purchased the Twin Otter Extended, but it is clear that my E-mail and a Serial Number were not listed in the order record-- so it looks like something **might** not be working in terms of the serial number being in the Aerosoft online store. I'm almost desperate enough to try re-buying it through credit card vs. paypal, since no one else seems to have had a problem.

This is a REAL kick in the head after waiting for this thing to come out....

Kent

**FINAL EDIT** I purchased another copy via Credit Card (without involving PayPal this time) - got my serial number with no sweat....note to self: Don't use the Credit Card --> PayPal method EVER again...hopefully this baby will be worth the $53 US I ended up paying for it!!!!!

Urrm I also have no serial number in my account for the twinotter,

I used credit card through paypal window option (but not with paypal) I have an email stating the money was charged from paypal, I also got a link to the download the Twinotter, and have unzipped the file buI'm t stuck at the serial number bit........

(I also bought the AirbusX Extended a few days ago with this same method and its perfectly fine, came complete with serial number in webstore account section)

Yep-- EXACTLY the same thing that happened to me. I rebought using the credit card option without PayPal, and got a serial number. Obviously there is something wrong with the Credit Card --> PayPal route that will need to be sorted. Obviously the only downer is that you end up buying it twice (at twice the price)...

Kent

Fleshman,

I'm certain they'll respond...I am not as patient as you, however-- plus I knew the timezones would NOT be working in my favor tonight! Seems odd something like this would fall through the cracks, though...

Kent

P.S. -- This Twotter Extended is $hithot!

Mathijs,

I just wrote a note to Aerosoft support as well regarding the problem I had initially that started this thread (I'm requesting a refund on the first order I made but could not activate, or Aerosoft store credit). As I mentioned above, I re-purchsed the product via credit card (no PayPal), and it activated with no problem.

Thanks,

Kent

• Aerosoft

Mathijs,

I just wrote a note to Aerosoft support as well regarding the problem I had initially that started this thread (I'm requesting a refund on the first order I made but could not activate, or Aerosoft store credit). As I mentioned above, I re-purchsed the product via credit card (no PayPal), and it activated with no problem.

Thanks,

Kent

I just handled that support ticket. Don't worry we'll sort it out.

Archived