Unable to Purchase

Guest 87OSW

Guest 87OSW

Hello, I am trying to purchase the lovely Twin Otter Extended , however, my Bank in the U.S, (First Interstate Bank) has blocked ALL purchases coming from Germany due to high fraud..

I know you guys are trustworthy, will the Otter be on Simmarket, or is there an alternate site to purchase that is not from Germany?

Thank you,

I am sure that the Twin Otter Extended will appear on Simmarket in the next day or so. Alternatively, have you tried using Paypal before?

PS. Simmarket is also a German company.

Paypal is your friend in this case. My bank blocks too. I get the fraud division phone call if I try to use my credit card for overseas purchases. So I used Paypal and it went right through.

Guest 87OSW

Did you create an account with PayPal. That's how it works

Yes I did. I guess i'll spend my money on the new LatinVFR Miami V2..

Flightsim Pilot shop and PC Aviator (US shop) are located in the US and they usually sell Aerosoft products a little while after release.

Mike

Guest 87OSW

Are you using the US version of the Aerosoft site?

That doesn't make a difference, it's the server location that handles credit card transactions..

The only other thing I can suggest is actually transferring some money to your Paypal account balance rather than trying to pay through your credit card/bank via Paypal.

• Aerosoft

Incredible that US banks block those payments, certainly as the US is in the top ten of countries with fraudulent transactions and Germany is not even in the top 25. And also incredible that a bank makes that decision for you. I'll see if we can push the product to our US friends as soon as possible.

Just mentioning: no trouble purchasing the Twotter Extended from Germany with my VISA Card (LBB Berlin).

I know I wanted to wait til Friday, but I couldn't. :D

Guest 87OSW

Incredible that US banks block those payments, certainly as the US is in the top ten of countries with fraudulent transactions and Germany is not even in the top 25. And also incredible that a bank makes that decision for you. I'll see if we can push the product to our US friends as soon as possible.

Thank you! I can't wait to buy it! Does this mean it will be at the Flightsim Pilot Shop?

• Aerosoft

Thank you! I can't wait to buy it! Does this mean it will be at the Flightsim Pilot Shop?

Yes, but I am not sure when.

In the meantime allow me to offer you a complimentary copy. If you do a standard order at our shop, select [Press] as payment option, add the secret text "okay by Mathijs, the best guy on the planet" in the comment field and send me the order number at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com, I'll clear the order. As this will be free, the order will be processed.

You are clearly a good customer and no silly bank in the US that has the list Germany in the list of problematic countries between Bulgaria and Nigeria will stop you from using our software. That said, I have been to both Nigeria (yes that 'prince in exile with $3.800.000 on his blocked bank account' is actually me) and Bulgaria and have the best possible memories.

Guest 87OSW

Yes, but I am not sure when.

In the meantime allow me to offer you a complimentary copy. If you do a standard order at our shop, select [Press] as payment option, add the secret text "okay by Mathijs, the best guy on the planet" in the comment field and send me the order number at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com, I'll clear the order. As this will be free, the order will be processed.

You are clearly a good customer and no silly bank in the US that has the list Germany in the list of problematic countries between Bulgaria and Nigeria will stop you from using our software. That said, I have been to both Nigeria (yes that 'prince in exile with $3.800.000 on his blocked bank account' is actually me) and Bulgaria and have the best possible memories.

Wow! Thank you so much!! I cannot wait! I sent the order number, and my email is hnla49@hotmail.com so you know it's me.

Thank you again!

Archived