Is it possible to get the Fuel Planner working over a network?

Krycek

As the topic says, I run FSX full screen on 1 PC and all addon and configuration programs on a seperate PC. My install doesn't like alt-tabbing all the time.

• Aerosoft

Actually it's done. Since the fuel planner uses SimConnect (thankfully), all you need to do is to drop a "simconnect.cfg" file into the fuel planner directory in the OTHER PC as you would do for IvAP or ActiveSky for example, and it will load the fuel remotely.

This will require copying the fuel planner 'section' to the remote PC as well of course.

Damn... I did not even realize that. Thanks Nuno!

• 2 months later...

Found it myself! :cheer up_s:

Just recreated the Aerosoft folder found in /Documents like /Documents/AerosoftTwinOtterExtended.

I've copied two files from the FSX PC to the network Pc, Aircraft.xml and FuelPlannerSavedSettings.xml.
And then copied the Airport.txt (navdata) from the FSX PC to the network PC in users/navdatapro/navdata/Airport.txt.

I hope this helps other people.

Archived