Rudder centers itself - no taxi control possible

Andypaul

Hello there,

I have the Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, axes assigned in FSX while calibrated using FSUIPC. The problem: the rudder position centers itself after a few miliseconds, despite the fact that the rudders are still pushed. I tried various configuration (without FSUIPC; only using FSUIPC) but nothing solves this issue. The result is that I am not able to taxi properly, not be speaking of landing centerline.

Do you have any suggestions as to why this might happen? It seems 'something' is overriding my rudder input. It works fine with other aircraft.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Regards

Edit: Solved! Sorry for the inconvenience! Caused by a user-induced FSUIPC mis-configuration :mallet_s:

So the yaw damper centers the ruder automatically? I learned something today ... :) Amateur-Flightsimmer .... ;-)

Edit: Solved! Sorry for the inconvenience! Caused by a user-induced FSUIPC mis-configuration :mallet_s:

Archived