Cockpit layout description?

JanTenner

First of all, it is a wonderful aircraft. it looks phantastic and flies like I think a Twotter should fly (I havent flown one for real).

I pretty much enjoy the cockpit with its huge amount of knobs and buttons. But I had to search for quite a time to find certain buttons like Auto feather. It would be great if there would be a picture of the cockpit showing all the buttons and knobs in the manual. Now I have found all of them, some via trial and error with the checklist function. But others could spare those time and better keep flying then :)

This is the main critique I had after a few test flights. So a great release :) I love it.

You can use the checklist function to get the correct view to show up for the appropiate switches so that it becomes easier for you to locate them.

First of all, it is a wonderful aircraft. it looks phantastic and flies like I think a Twotter should fly (I havent flown one for real).

I pretty much enjoy the cockpit with its huge amount of knobs and buttons. But I had to search for quite a time to find certain buttons like Auto feather. It would be great if there would be a picture of the cockpit showing all the buttons and knobs in the manual. Now I have found all of them, some via trial and error with the checklist function. But others could spare those time and better keep flying then :)

This is the main critique I had after a few test flights. So a great release :) I love it.

Hey man, there's something you can do, when cheking items in the checklist, if you don't know where it is, left click the text of the item you want to check and it will automatically bring you to the item.

You can also use the right click on the box next to the text so that the checklist will automatically do it for you !

Thanks, guys.

I disabled this view function. I use TrackIR and EZDok and I am used to setting my own views and so on. I have found all buttons and knobs I searched for. I only thought it would be a nice addition to the manuals to get an overview.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can also use "Tool Tips" to help you find things until you get to know the cockpit. Do be aware that a few of them are in error ( e.g., Elevator trim says Rudder trim), but will be fixed at the first update.

Archived