Discuss repaints in this topic

Hey GermanRegPilot,

I started working on the crazy design Air Seychelles, but it's gonna take a lot of time just on the tail. So I'm going to do the standard one, with the red/green tail and birds. Just so you'll have something to play with. And I'm working on it as we speak. Should only be a couple days.

Rob

Concerning the logo on side of the engines: GermanRegionalPilot has replied to a personal conversation entitled " Twin Otter Air Seychelles".

GermanRegionalPilot said:

======================================================================================================

Hey Rob,

just found out that the Air Seychelles logo is only on the outer side of the prop.

This was from an earlier email. As far as the incorrect font, it was the closest one I could find but I will look more.

Rob

Hey Potter,

I would ask Daniel CSR, he's a painter of the Twin Otter:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/user/33723-daniel-csr/

He actually did a paint of Air Seychelles Twin Otter S7-CUR but never finished it. But he posted a picture and he used the correct font...

So I'm sure, he can helps you out :-)

Greetings

Archived