Discuss repaints in this topic

Potter, glad to hear you are considering or perhaps will be doing an Air Seychelles repaint for the Twotter. I am desperate for one! I bought Seychelles X, and all I need as icing on the cake is an Air Seychelles livery for the Twin Otter X Extended. Thank you for your interest in that. Sorry for the impatience, but do you have any ETA?

Thanks in advance.

Are their any plans for some -100 repaints??

Seems like all the latest releases (except one) since the update have been for the -300.

I'd sure like to see some -100 repaints to round things out.

--WH

Would love to see that Air Seychelles first, but it's okay ;)

Wich one are you going to do? Or can you make an Air Seychelles package?

Are you going to upload it to Aerosoft?

Would absolutely love to see this one!

post-95482-0-84267200-1387039881_thumb.j

Greetings

Ps: But please do it! I really count on you because there is no other painter at the moment willing to make an Air Sechelles livery :(

That looks like an interesting paint to do. The tail is what will take awhile to do, reason being the way the paintkit is broken up into a couple sections and everything has to be line up perfectly. But it will get done.

Rob

I'm 90% sure it says 'Isle of Praslin'. In its original paint before if got this beautiful livery, it was under that name and believe that's the name of the aircraft.

If you have any other questions, Rob, just ask :)

That's guys for all the information and your interest in this plane. I just finished the Alaska Golden Nugget and will upload soon here, but also at avsim and flightsim. Getting started on Air Calin, looks to quick and easy.

Rob

I tried to upload here but zip file too big, had to upload to avsim.net and flighsim.com. It may not show up today, takes a day or so to be processed. If you would like a copy sooner shoot me your email address.

Archived