Discuss repaints in this topic

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can I get some help locating the paint kit for the Twin Otter Extended 1.05? I just purchased the plane last week via the Aerosoft store. The download files are there for the plane itself but I dont see any downloads for the paint kit itself.

Hi Drew,

Welcome to the forum, and I hope that you enjoy the Twin Otter.

Regarding the paint kits, there are numerous threads about it in this forum.

Look here for example:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/74055-paint-kit-for-seaplane-version/#entry533818

Is there any one of you great repainters. And there is some good repainters out there. I hope one you would of be willing to do an era alaska in the tundra version.

Chet Two Wolves

Is there any one of you great repainters. And there is some good repainters out there. I hope one you would of be willing to do an era alaska in the tundra version.

Chet Two Wolves

I found one at www.airliners .net I tryed to post it but failed.I typed in Alaska twin otter. They had three pictures of Alaska twin otter one of them was era alaska.I hope it

can be done. That would be outstanding. thank you writing.

Chet Two Wolves

Apologies if this has been asked before/answered before but I have googled it to death without success: are there any Norlandair liveries available for the Twin Otter Extended?. it would be nice to use them with the FTX Iceland demo/Aerosoft Iceland

Apologies if this has been asked before/answered before but I have googled it to death without success: are there any Norlandair liveries available for the Twin Otter Extended?. it would be nice to use them with the FTX Iceland demo/Aerosoft Iceland

Hi,

Are you kidding? :)

https://www.google.fr/#q=Norlandair+fsx+Twin+Otter

And in the search tool of the forum! Search for norlandair...

Hi,

Are you kidding? :)

https://www.google.fr/#q=Norlandair+fsx+Twin+Otter

And in the search tool of the forum! Search for norlandair...

Yes I had seen that but I thought that it was for the old version not for the extended one. Anyway never mind, I realised that there is a Norlandair livery in the Tundra version of the extended.

Thx

Well I made this repaint for my VA.. but if anyone wants it, let me know and I will upload it for you.

Its a fantasy repaint. No real world equivalent.

AlaskaOtterNEW_zps5e3056bc.jpg

Looks great. I'd like it. Are you going to upload it?? Thanks.

--WH

Would anybody be interested in making a repaint of the Survey Aircraft OH-KOG?

1222973764.jpg

It's a rather unique surveying aircraft (note the boom and wing pods) - I posted some info on it here in the main forum:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75882-twin-otter-oh-kog-survey-aircraft-request/

I used to work aboard the aircraft, so to have the 300 in a Kar Air livery would be just amazing. I can provide images if needs be.

Thanks.

Not sure if this has already been requested, but I'd like to see an Air Seychelles livery for the Twotter! It would certainly fit in well supplementing the new Aerosoft Seychelles X scenery!

Hi . I' m writing to see if there is repainters. Doing any repaints. It sure has been along time. Like see to more for the tundra,100 float, like to see some American repaints. So I know I'm not alone on this .There is a lot of outstanding repainters out there. The old twin otter has all kinds of repaints.!!

TwoWolves. :bow_down2_s:

Hi there!

Could someone please make a livery of the 5Y-AST that comes with aerosoft's excellent addon African Airstrip Adventures for the Twin Otter Extended?

Thank you!

I found one at www.airliners .net I tryed to post it but failed.I typed in Alaska twin otter. They had three pictures of Alaska twin otter one of them was era alaska.I hope it

can be done. That would be outstanding. thank you writing.

Chet Two Wolves

ok Chet Two Wolves the Alaska Golden Nugget is in progress.

Rob

Archived