Discuss repaints in this topic

hello holgi may i now when nepal airlines will be finished?

Dear Siddhant, I am not sure but in preview pages Daniel has shown Nepal Airlines W.I.P Picture.

And I guess Holgi will be working on Tara Air

Cheers

How's this for a first post? (been lurking here for years, can't believe I never registered!) I'm not quite done yet, and this is my third ever repaint, and first that will be released. This is for Alaskan flyers, a fictional Ultima Thule Lodge Twin Otter (The real lodge uses a turbo otter, but not a twin) This was just a simple repaint but even so, I spent six hours swearing at GIMP. Don't know how some of these prolific painters do it, my hat is off. give me a couple days, and I'll have it finished

F89.jpg

MK7No.jpg

Kkh3z.jpg

That's why they are known as great Repainters. As I assume it is not easy to repaint and that is the reason we have very less repainters. We can easily count on our fingers how many repainters we have. Hope so in coming days we will have more repainters.

Dear Siddhant, I am not sure but in preview pages Daniel has shown Nepal Airlines W.I.P Picture.

And I guess Holgi will be working on Tara Air

Cheers

hello sukhdeep singh i m sorry for my mistake it should be tara air but got confused but i am glad to repainters those who are making nepal airlines and tara air liveries and sure i have corrected that :eyepop_s:

thanks

How's this for a first post? (been lurking here for years, can't believe I never registered!) I'm not quite done yet, and this is my third ever repaint, and first that will be released. This is for Alaskan flyers, a fictional Ultima Thule Lodge Twin Otter (The real lodge uses a turbo otter, but not a twin) This was just a simple repaint but even so, I spent six hours swearing at GIMP. Don't know how some of these prolific painters do it, my hat is off. give me a couple days, and I'll have it finished

I like it. How the heck did that double thing happen?

any british airways? I wanna take this to barra!

well, then you can d/l the flybe model and land on the beach! Logan air is no longer under BA, but Flybe now.

3061081155_2_3_wBbBwImG.jpg

Still hoping someone will be willing to do a livery for SVG Air...anyone interested? The 3 links in the quote above has all the photos you will need and perhaps J8-MUS can be painted. It is not very complicated so it shouldn't take alot of time. BTW, does anyone have photos of the interior?

I would like to suggest this livery if anyone is willing to do it.

Liat

Either registration can be painted ( V2-LDG prefered) and I believe the registration is also located on the bottom left and the top right wing similar to that of Winair.

0208043.jpg

PlanespottersNet_182163.jpg

1246710F.jpg

Would also appreciate it if someone were to do this livery also. Thanks

HELLO EVERYONE AND REPAINTERS,

Today I was flying with the TOE in the Caribbean as I usually do and I was wondering if anyone would be kind to make these repaints so that anyone could have fun and also enjoy flying the otter in the Caribbean as I do. Because I'm from a small Island called St Barts where the runway is pretty small and where the Twin Otter is one of the Best Aircraft to fly here. So If anybody who knows how to repaint can you please make these liveries for us it would be much appreciated I'm sure.

Special Mexican Livery

post-90263-0-85762400-1374642694_thumb.j

Air Antilles Express

post-90263-0-21919500-1374642705_thumb.j

post-90263-0-12280100-1374642712_thumb.j

Winair New Colors w/o the 50 or 60 anniverssary logo

post-90263-0-57423100-1374642716_thumb.j

Winair OLD COLORS

post-90263-0-85753500-1374642723_thumb.j

Carib Aviation

post-90263-0-47997800-1374642732_thumb.j

Air Caraibes old Colors

post-90263-0-17679700-1374642769_thumb.j

Air Guadeloupe Old Colors

post-90263-0-07664000-1374642780_thumb.j

post-90263-0-25310000-1374642935_thumb.j

Air Martinique Old Colors (I couldn't find the TO pics for this airlines so instead I've put the ATR and Dornier 228 they were in the same colors)

post-90263-0-14618400-1374642847_thumb.j

post-90263-0-80513100-1374642793_thumb.j

PS: if all of those textures could be made it would be the best of the best for many pilots around the world because it's very very fun to fly around the caribbean and do some Island hopping. Each of those means a lot to me and I might start and Caribbean VA Alliance that can group all of those liveries so that would be a great deal for the Twin Otter team as I will provide them with only the textures. So they'll have to buy the plane and to download the textures from you(repainters) directly.

Can you let me know by email: anthony.gumbs@gmail.com if someone can do these repaints

Thanks to all, and thanks to the TOE team.

No paints yet that I'm aware of, but I will be converting a few of my paints to tundra versions. There some differences between the the wheel and tundra textures that included moving a few things around on the tail textures to accommodate the larger nose wheel. So simply renaming the textures will not work. We painters don't have a paint kit yet to account for the changes, but there are work arounds we can do to accomplish the task. That's what I will be trying this weekend, I plan on releasing my First Air, Bradley Air and Kenn Borek paints all in a tundra version.

Great, Spike! Thanks for your work! Much appreciated!

No paints yet that I'm aware of, but I will be converting a few of my paints to tundra versions. There some differences between the the wheel and tundra textures that included moving a few things around on the tail textures to accommodate the larger nose wheel. So simply renaming the textures will not work. We painters don't have a paint kit yet to account for the changes, but there are work arounds we can do to accomplish the task. That's what I will be trying this weekend, I plan on releasing my First Air, Bradley Air and Kenn Borek paints all in a tundra version.

Essentially, that is what I did last night. I created a layer with all of the relevant textures for tundra variant in our existing paintkits.

Nearly there

shots01Aug041727_zps7a779c14.jpg

shots02Aug041727_zpsc5189fab.jpg

Missing a step. Do i need teh UV and reflection layers. I cant get my head aroun that part. or the 3d textures. some are purple usually make invisible do i need those. HELP

Regards

Archived