Discuss repaints in this topic

Can someone make a Winair ? Or will there be one in the next release anyway ?

I am really gonna buy this product, when a winair repaint is done, looks amazing!

I would like to suggest this livery if anyone is willing to do it.

Liat

Either registration can be painted ( V2-LDG prefered) and I believe the registration is also located on the bottom left and the top right wing similar to that of Winair.

0208043.jpg

PlanespottersNet_182163.jpg

1246710F.jpg

Hi,

@spike9: I've answered to your request too (see on the top of the page please). Can't you find what you search for in the file i've mentionned?

Otherwise, yes, put a screen, thank you.

There are so many fantastic real life paints... and some of them look like private aircraft...

Passager

Cargo

Passager/cargo

Skydive hauler

Military version for various applications Photo, mapping, etc.

Never thought of it as private go anywhere, land anywhere but I like that idea alot :band_s:

Hello everyone I was wondering if any of you wanted to give these a try in the paint kit. I'm no painter by any means I was just thinking that these would look great on the new Twin Otter.

Dustin

I like am all

I'm off for a week of R&R in Italy, if there is no Winair by the time I get back, I'll have look, OK?

and the CIRPAS Twotter can now be downloaded on OZx

ss6867.jpg

Hey Skkuda thanks I have already duplicated all of those and they are ready to go when start this paint.

I will try to post I picture tomorrow of the area I'm talking about. It's right beside the inspection hole you are talking about. So far I've only seen it one picture of T-82. I've been scouring the Internet looking for crests used by the Argentinian Air Force, but haven't seen a match yet. Nor could I find anything on any of the Antarctica research sites.

Peter

Hey Skkuda,

Here is a picture that shows the sticker I'm talking about. Just under the left horizontal stabilizer leading edge and forward of the inspection hole there is a sticker, but I can't make it out. I'll be starting this repaint this weekend.

IMG_7022a.jpg

Hi spike9,

3rd msg...

For your information there were no logo (somme others are missing too) on the previous version, see below:

1izn.jpg

4loq.jpg

Good news for the future version, thank you very much.

Hello Scandinavian

I am planning on making a Widerøe repaint. I have collected photos using www.719skvadron.no

Just be warned - I am not a repainter guru :-)

With the upcoming Værøy scenery and maybe Tore/Orbx Bodø the Widerøe Twin Otter is perfect.

Regards

Asbjørn

ENGM tower

Thanks gr.eg,

Just trying to make it as accurate as I can based on the photo's I found, but I suppose I could drop one sticker. Now if I could just figure out what all the Spanish placards on the fuselage are, damn military always loading up airframes with hundreds of cautions and placards...

Hi spike9,

3rd msg...

For your information there were no logo (somme others are missing too) on the previous version, see below:

Good news for the future version, thank you very much.

HELLO HOLGI , PLEASE I NEED THOSE REPAINTS , WELL THIS IS MY VA , AND I AM NOW OUT OF LEBANON FOR A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T PAINT MY AIRCRAFTS AND SINCE NOW YOU ARE THE BEST PAINTER , SO THOSE ARE THE AIRCRAFTS , AND WILL ALSO GIVE YOU THE LOGOS AND THE REGISTRATIONS ON THE AIRCRAFT.
PLEASE NOTE i PAINTED THOSE AIRCRAFTS ON WHITE AIRBUSES AND THIS IS ONLY A VIRTUAL AIRLINE.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

DANKE,
post-89959-0-81083100-1373919867_thumb.jpost-89959-0-55954400-1373919868_thumb.jpost-89959-0-43043900-1373919869_thumb.j

Archived