Discuss repaints in this topic

• Aerosoft

Gents, I am opening this topic so the repainters can coordinate their work a bit. If you got any plans, if you got anything done let us know here. We are planning a livery manager ala Airbus as well. The paintkit is installed with the aircraft and we know of at least 12 liveries in progress.

Upload you paints here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/47-twin-otter-extended-repaints/.

All new uploads will be announced automatically here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/590-twin-otter-extended-repaints/

• Deputy Sheriffs

And repainters, please do not forget to upload a picture of your repaint also. The first upload is missing it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello my friends,

I'm back from vacation and I'm currently working in these textures ...

post-26404-0-97187500-1373397307_thumb.p post-26404-0-98252100-1373398902_thumb.p post-26404-0-64790000-1373399777_thumb.p

... and TARA AIR will also come with the registration 9N-AVA

I already have a long to do list with requests.
Trying to do all my Twin Otter Extended liveries like I call it "Flybe / Loganair Standard" = repainted exterior and interior.
It will take 3 - 4 weeks till one livery is finished. Working on the night interior at the moment to get the Flybe / Loganair 100% done.

Only got one small problem, the V1.0 installer deleted all my liveries in flight sim. Glad I had a backup of the paintkit files :D

Greetings, Daniel

This might have been announced somewhere but I cannot find it anywhere. How is there still no Winair livery? It is one of the largest Twotter operators in the western hemisphere?

• Deputy Sheriffs

This might have been announced somewhere but I cannot find it anywhere. How is there still no Winair livery? It is one of the largest Twotter operators in the western hemisphere?

WinAir's livery will be supplied soon. It was decided that only a few liveries would be delivered with the package.

Last year Yoyo made this repaint to use in Antarctic Marambio Base and I dont know if he is still making repaints at this time.....I didnt feel ok to bother him again so if anyone here kindly accept this petition......

Big Thanks in advance!!!!!

260887.jpg

235697.jpg

280424.jpg

At skkuda, that's an interesting livery, I might try that when I'm finished the Kenn Borek machine (C-FBBV) I'm currently working on.

Still have in the waiting line another Ministry of Natural Resources machine and an RCAF SAR machine when the 100 paintkit is available.

At skkuda, that's an interesting livery, I might try that when I'm finished the Kenn Borek machine (C-FBBV) I'm currently working on.

Still have in the waiting line another Ministry of Natural Resources machine and an RCAF SAR machine when the 100 paintkit is available.

Thanks Spike!

• I don't know if you guys do fictional repaints, but can someone do Cape Air. The virtual airline I belong have code share routes and I would love to fly the Extended on those. Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

2275989.jpg

1899620.jpg

Hello to all the dedicated and talented repainters ou there!

I'd really welcome and appreciate it very much, if someone would consider to create one of the colourful Costa Rica's "Nature Air" repaints.

Cheers, Christoph

77846m.jpg

114552m.jpg

that last one looks great, but it will be a nightmare to paint, especially the layout of the tail is not that easy I find...

I started with something simple:

ss6693.jpg

but needed to adjust the blue anyway..

ss6702.jpg

And repainters, please do not forget to upload a picture of your repaint also. The first upload is missing it.

Just to update this. I added to the first repaints the missing pictures. If i am not mistaken it was Air Jamaica EXPRESS And OMR. Picture Added

Regards Keith

Archived