Video's and pictures (feel free to add)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pictures of a great plane, kroswynd!

Btw: I like the clouds hanging in the valleys in picture #9. What weather engine do you use? Is that REX?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Great pictures of a great plane, kroswynd!

Btw: I like the clouds hanging in the valleys in picture #9. What weather engine do you use? Is that REX?

Thank you DocBird. I am using AS2012 for my weather generator in this set of images. The clouds and day sky are from FEX, everything else is REX.

Thanks kroswynd, for this information!
Again: Amazing shots!

Thank you DocBird. I am using AS2012 for my weather generator in this set of images. The clouds and day sky are from FEX, everything else is REX.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just want to clear up a small detail the two paints uploaded by Keith were done be me and not Keith.

My apologies Skipe9, Kudos on an amazing paint....it has actually become one of my favorites.

Some shots from the second testflight

Taxi-out at Inverness

Cloudsurfing at FL075

VOR/DME Runway 31 at Wick

Over the threshold

Deboarding

Quick question. I see this bird is the 3 bladed variant. Why then, does the spinning prop blur indicate the presence of 4 blades??? Look closely at the prop blur texture when airborne. Somebody screwed up or is it made like this on purpose? Looks insanely AWESOME but that's a bit of an eye sore for me. Should be easy to swtich out the prop blur .dds texture no? Can probably replace it with the one from the Solomon Islands bird. Just a thought.

Cheers.

A teaser of what could be... (and hopefully still will happen..)

Hi Bert,

Glad to see your implementation of the RXP GNS530 into the Twin Otter. Any development?

Thanks and best regards

Edmundo

I stumbled upon this video searching for Skybus interior images :D

That's how you land a Twin Otter, PAPI ... what is this and who needs a taxiway?

This plane gives new meaning to the phrase "all terrain vehicle"

Archived