Displaying addon scenery

jeffmfisher

Hi,

I have a question about US Airports (or any airport addon) that may be a easy fix or may not. When I use the Go To Aiports dialog box and I check the box -search addon scenery- it displays only one of my addon aiports, but none of the US Airport addons. Is there a way to display the addon airports instead of going through all the menu boxes to get where I am going.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Aerosoft
Hi,

I have a question about US Airports (or any airport addon) that may be a easy fix or may not. When I use the Go To Aiports dialog box and I check the box -search addon scenery- it displays only one of my addon aiports, but none of the US Airport addons. Is there a way to display the addon airports instead of going through all the menu boxes to get where I am going.

Thanks,

Jeff

No, these airports are merged into the main database of FS2004, so the fastest way will always be to enter the ICAO code of the airports in the GOTO AIRPORT menu.