Price / Discounts and future versions

• Aerosoft

Release planning

The 1.00 version now released (or soon to be released) is NOT the complete product. It contains not all models we plan to include. We decided to release this version because all systems, manuals, etc etc are ready and it seemed not right to keep what is ready on our internak servers. So it is released and the additional models will be delivered before September (of course without additional costs!). The boxed version will be delivered when all models are ready. For those who remember, we did the same with the Bronco.

Price and discounts

• If you buy the initial product (version 1.00, only available in download) you will pay €25.17 (€29.95 including EU VAT when applicable)
  • The complete download product (version 1.10) will cost €29.37 (€34.95 including EU VAT when applicable).
  • The complete boxed product (version 1.10) will cost €29.40 (€34.99 including EU VATwhen applicable)
  • If you own the previous Twin Otter (Twin Otter X) you and entitled to a 20% discount. You will need to enter you original serial code when you buy the product, so make sure you keep it on hand.

20 % Discount for owners of the "old" version although the "Extended" is a complely new product: Great! You guys really rock! THANKS!

Mathijs,

Thanks very much for the consideration of the 20% discount for owners of the original version of the twin otter. Really looking forward to the Extended Twin Otter!

Mathias,

You scoundrel!

I said:

"No Way am I buying anything until October!

I don't care how good the PMDG 777 or Orbx World, or anything is. It doesn't matter. I'm done for the summer."

What a fool I was for such self-delusion. Buying the new Twin Otter as I write! Thanks for the discount, much appreciated (even though I would have bought anyway).

Stephen

Thank you for the unexpected and welcome discount.

I spent a lot of my youth flying Twin Otters in the Canadian Arctic and such is my affection for the thing that I might have paid double price for this new version.

Cheers

Rick Grant

YYC

Thank you for the unexpected and welcome discount.

I spent a lot of my youth flying Twin Otters in the Canadian Arctic and such is my affection for the thing that I might have paid double price for this new version.

Cheers

Rick Grant

YYC

SHHHHHHH!

Another good product at a good price!

It looks like the discount for owners of the Twin Otter X also applies if you bought it elsewhere, I got mine by download from Just Flight can someone confirm that qualifies please?

Andy L

Although we non-Europeans are non-Vat payers, what is the "marked Vat" added to the non-Vat price?

VAT, or Value Added Tax, is just another way of the government to rob even more money from us, even though the money that we pay our goods with has already been taxed. They do it under the veil of supporting businesses that are required to sustain society and that are being excluded from the VAT. Yeah, right... I'm sure that's the reason. ;)

All previous sales, download and boxed serials should be accepted, if not send us a mail at support@Aerosoft.com

What if someone has the Twin Otter through Antarctica X?

• Deputy Sheriffs

What if someone has the Twin Otter through Antarctica X?

Well, to be honest, you got this one for free. So why should get another discount based on a product you didn't pay for? ;)

But this will be up to Aerosoft.

Well, to be honest, you got this one for free. So why should get another discount based on a product you didn't pay for? ;)

But this will be up to Aerosoft.

Correct, but it never hurts to ask.. ;) (whoever had the Twin Otter was getting an Antarctica X discount, so I thought it might go the other way as well)

• 2 weeks later...

My Navi radio dial is not working! Any advice? I like to fly IFR.

Start a new thread to get support, please. This makes it much more easier for the aerosoft staff ;)

Archived