Tiger Airways new Livery !!

gizmo

Hi Guys,

This is to inform that Tiger Airlines is now Tiger Airways and this is the new livery. Anyone would be kind enough to replicate the livery for the ABX would be greatly appreciated.

post-24036-0-34243600-1373092978_thumb.j

Warmest Regards

I like this new livery they did. Tiger Australia got their first new reapint in July 3rd (i think) rego: VH-VNQ. I would love it if someone could do this livery! Thanks for sharing!

I have just completed it and will upload it in the next day or so ... the version I have done is for the IAE Neo, but the textures can be applied to the non-neo IAE model as well.

post-83211-0-21856500-1373335023_thumb.j

I have just completed it and will upload it in the next day or so ... the version I have done is for the IAE Neo, but the textures can be applied to the non-neo IAE model as well.

attachicon.gif320tigerair_01a.jpg

Looks good!!! Would you change the rego to VH-VNQ? VNQ is the current aircraft with that new livery. Thanks for sharing!

I could do that but the aircraft just unveiled is not the Neo - if you like I could colour the winglets for the original A320 as well so you can use the livery on both models.

I also intend doing a few other modifications before posting it online - eg enlarging and moving the airline name further forward and moving the flag to its original position above the windows on the left side of the aircraft - not sure if the airline will leave it there, as it used to be placed following the tigerairlines.com text which is no longer there.

I could do that but the aircraft just unveiled is not the Neo - if you like I could colour the winglets for the original A320 as well so you can use the livery on both models.

I also intend doing a few other modifications before posting it online - eg enlarging and moving the airline name further forward and moving the flag to its original position above the windows on the left side of the aircraft - not sure if the airline will leave it there, as it used to be placed following the tigerairlines.com text which is no longer there.

Ok thanks. Take your time! Until your happy with it you can upload it. It looks so good! For the winglets do what ever suits you! Good luck.

Hi ozzieblr,

Thanks so much for doing the livery at short notice.Please take our time. Appreciate your work of art.

Regards,
Gizmo

@ Gizmo - no problem, as I wanted to do it for myself anyway!

@Anthony99 - it is now done - the flag placed correctly, the registration changed, the winglets painted yellow so the livery can be used on either the A320 IAE or the Neo IAE.

I will try to get it documented, organised into a zip file and upload it before the weekend.

@ Gizmo - no problem, as I wanted to do it for myself anyway!

@Anthony99 - it is now done - the flag placed correctly, the registration changed, the winglets painted yellow so the livery can be used on either the A320 IAE or the Neo IAE.

I will try to get it documented, organised into a zip file and upload it before the weekend.

Thank you ozzieblr! Cant wait for this livery!

This livery is now online and available for download. Please note that the file can be used for both the standard A320 IAE and the A320Neo IAE. Enjoy!

Archived