Crash to desktop

240zste

Hi there, I've just purchased your freight dogs product and have to say it's just amazing from the little I have seen of it. My problem is this.

After installation I loaded one of your situations in the select a flight menu.

After a few seconds or minutes flight sim crashes to desktop.

I have MANY MANY addons and have never had any problems with any of them so am very confused as to the problem.

Please help.

• Aerosoft
Hi there, I've just purchased your freight dogs product and have to say it's just amazing from the little I have seen of it. My problem is this.

After installation I loaded one of your situations in the select a flight menu.

After a few seconds or minutes flight sim crashes to desktop.

I have MANY MANY addons and have never had any problems with any of them so am very confused as to the problem.

Please help.

What situation was that?

I think it must be something to do with the scenery somehow, when I load any of your pre-saved situations flight sim crashes after a few minutes but when i load the aircraft seperately at any other location i do not get a crash to desktop.....very strange

any suggestions as the scenery looks amazing and is the main reason i purchased the product.

Cheers

• Aerosoft
I think it must be something to do with the scenery somehow, when I load any of your pre-saved situations flight sim crashes after a few minutes but when i load the aircraft seperately at any other location i do not get a crash to desktop.....very strange

any suggestions as the scenery looks amazing and is the main reason i purchased the product.

Cheers

Mmmm... then we really would need to know a bit more on where it crashes. Strange though.

Do you have the patch for FS installed?

Any other scenery or add-ons installed that would 'touch' the area?

Any mesh products, terrain replacements?

You can also check our 'FSCargo' support forum on simFlight, where there are also FreightDogs users with questions (and answers) to contact.

Best regards,

Francois

Hi there, when I start flight simulator I get the message:

Flight Simulator has detected potentialy incompatible aircraft or software

File:ViMaCore.dll

I click no to DISABLE the file otherwise flight sim will not start.

Could this have anything to do with the crashing to desktop problem.

Disabling the file hasn't seemed to effect anything else up until my freight dogs crash to desktop problem.

Thanks.

If you disable that file, then for sure your system won't work as advertised :lol::lol: It is the CORE file of FSCargo !!

If you could ANSWER my questions, I could perhaps start to help you ?? (See a few messages above!).

Also, make sure you did NOT install ANOTHER 'LAGO' program AFTER you installed FreightDOgs, becasue it might result in installing an OLDER ViMaCore file and replacing the correct one :wink:

Sorry about not replying, i've been away.

I installed the fs 9.1 update and everything works fine

Thanks for all your help.

Remember, when life gets a little to complicated, just press control + E