Online Pirates Stealing Aerosoft's Work

rsamuel66

Unfortunately that's not the only place were pirates share illegal stuff.

European Comunity is tightening the measures to ensure the proper shutdown of illegal share servers like P2P. But that is a hard job since pirates move their servers someplace else.

Europol recently shutdown a famous Emule server in Belgium. But the list goes on...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I cant belive that there are people out there have nothing better to do then steal someone else's work. Aerosoft work's very hard in bringing us only the best oddon's for flight simming experince and some KNOT HEAD has to steal it. I hope they catch the KNOT HEAD and shut him down for GOOD! there is no call for this at all. :evil:

Richard

• Aerosoft
Hey all,

I cant belive that there are people out there have nothing better to do then steal someone else's work. Aerosoft work's very hard in bringing us only the best oddon's for flight simming experince and some KNOT HEAD has to steal it. I hope they catch the KNOT HEAD and shut him down for GOOD! there is no call for this at all. :evil:

Richard

It is well known that I am very active in hunting down pirates. I see it as a far more exiting hobby then shooting down the animals in the woods here. Only last friday I had one middle aged lady phoning me up and asking me very very very kindly to forgive her son and not to go ahead with the procudures we were doing. Being the benevolent (hahahaha) guy we agreed on her buying all products we released in 2005 and 2006 for her son. From mother of a 17 year old pirate she became our best customer for 2006 in one afternoon. Not nice for her (and I do feel sorry for her), but as the pirate was 17 years old, she is legally responsable for his actions. I imagine that kid got a few rather exiting discussions waiting for him.