Taxi checklist suggestion

Following my previous thread that's being researched I have another idea and wondered if it's possible to implement?

At present the taxi checklist is done after pushback and you end up on the taxi way blocking it. In real life I have seen the flaps extended and flight controls tested during pushback. So can this be done for the A320/21 and future aerosoft aircraft?

Good suggestion. In most of the flights I've been on, however, I see the flight controls being cheked during the taxi. Does anyone know if the flight control test is checked in the Before Takeoff CL with some airlines?

Regards

Andrew

Good suggestion. In most of the flights I've been on, however, I see the flight controls being cheked during the taxi. Does anyone know if the flight control test is checked in the Before Takeoff CL with some airlines?

Regards

Andrew

To do the flight controls during taxi aerosoft would have to make the tiller control work or you would be all over the place! ????

Most airlines have the flight Controls checked in the Before Takeoff checklist.

What we did is following the Airbus procedures for our Copilot, but more airlines have their own procedure.

Hi Luke,

possible to change? - Yes, but there other priorities we are working on and as it differs from airline to airline we will stick to the AIRBUS procedure ......

Regards,

Hanse

Archived