Product Support online via forum, not email or Private Mess

Shaun Fletcher

I have already had an instance where i have been e-mailed via my Private E-mail Address regarding a Support Issue.

Support will not be provided via e-mail, this is the whole purpose of the Support Forums.

If you have a question concerning a support issue, you only need register here and post.

Please do not send e-mails asking for support, you will only be told to come back here.

Note This only applies to the Aerosoft Online Shop.

Thank You.

Shaun.

• 3 months later...

Maybe I read the post wrong, but are you saying that you will not reply to emails sent to your private email address? Of course, this makes sense and I would agree with that, but the tone of this post suggests that no support will be given to any emails sent when dealing with the online store...and the online store specifically directs users to send customer service issues to an email address (I believe it directed me to support@aerosoft.com)

:roll:

Hello Ripmaster,

That of course means to private e-mail addresses unless directed to write to me or Mathijs personally by us.

Support for Products will be conducted here.

If the problem is to do with Registration keys or the installer needs resetting these request's can of course be dealt with at info@aerosoft-shop.com

But no product support will be given via e-mail. These issues will be dealt with on the forums. If the problem concerns a product from Aerosoft.de IE: CD registration numbers missing etc we will tell people to write to them at there support address. They do have e-mail support, where as we dont. We like to keep it where everyone can see the problem and probable fixes. Or see that it is being dealt with.

Take for instance a product has a minor problem. Its easier and less time consuming to answer a few posts on the forum, than to write back to 50 individuals who all report the same problem ;)

Bests Shaun :)

• 9 months later...

Umm. I have a question down the index that's been there for about three days. Only need a yes/no on it and I'll buy the product or not. Look for the post about the Aerosoft Flight Calculator.

• 10 months later...
and the online store specifically directs users to send customer service issues to an email address (I believe it directed me to.

Hi there. I think you got some of this wrong. But on the other hand there are a few things you acctually convinced me with. Can you add more to that?

• 2 weeks later...

ok, I understand now why I don't get answers.

I have reïnstalled navy amph. support too many times and I just followed the instructions. I have a valid reg.key. What am I doing wrong?

LJ

ok, I understand now why I don't get answers.

I have reïnstalled navy amph. support too many times and I just followed the instructions. I have a valid reg.key. What am I doing wrong?

LJ

Please read the General FAQs thread that is stuck to the top of this forum, there is a post that tells you how to reset your installer.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Shaun we have a problem too. Before 2-3 months Mathjis did provide us with 2-3 FOC copies for reviews, but now when the system is changed the installer wants to enter the last 4 digits from the card, so what to do...

P.S This is Boris from Virtual Pilot corp.