citybus simulator munich help me plz

hi all yesterday i buy this game online version 1.24,but i got 2 problems with this game.

1.cbs2 exe dont work anymore,i get this when i play the game no matter when and how long i play,sometimes i get this error after 5 min or than after 30 min and go on.

2.and i got a install res.dll error

can some 1 help me plz with this 2 errors.

thank you if you can help me.

lenny.d

Can you send me information on your hardware? And the exact error message?

And you wrote it 'dont work', does that mean it did work before?

processor:intel core i7 64 bit 860@2,80ghz

ram:6,00gb

windows 7 home premium service pack 1

geforce gtx 560 ti 2 gb

when i install this game than i get this install res.dll error almost @ the end of the install process.

and the cbs2 exe error its in the game,i start the game i can play the game but when i play 5 or 30 min no matter when than he come's with this error.

where can i find the information in the error dialog ???

could you send us a screenshot of the error as there should be a bit more information in the error dialog

The next time you see th error make a screenshot and send that to us. We should be able to find the cause of the problem with that.

well hello mathijs,this is what i get for you about the cbs2.exe error.

Log Name: Application

Source: Application Error

Date: 6-7-2013 12:31:05

Event ID: 1000

Task Category: (100)

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: not applicable

Computer: PC

Description:

Name of application with error: CBS2.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x50febf21

Name of module with error: Game.vPlugin, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5194f85e

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Offset Error: 0x000000000002a1cc

Id process with error: 0x11a0

Start time of application with error: 0x01ce7a2f4ec823ab

Path to application with error: C: \ TML-Studios \ City Bus Simulator - Munich \ Bin64 \ CBS2.exe

Path to module with error: C: \ TML-Studios \ City Bus Simulator - Munich \ Bin64 \ Game.vPlugin

Report ID: 291a52f6-E627-11e2-996c-406186481d20

Event XML:

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0"> 1000 </ EventID>

<level> 2 </ Level>

<Task> 100 </ Task>

<keywords> 0x80000000000000 </ Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-07-06T10:31:05.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID> 6675 </ EventRecordID>

<channel> Application </ Channel>

<computer> PC </ Computer>

<security />

</ System>

<EventData>

<Data> CBS2.exe </ Data>

<Data> 0.0.0.0 </ Data>

<Data> 50febf21 </ Data>

<Data> Game.vPlugin </ Data>

<Data> 0.0.0.0 </ Data>

<Data> 5194f85e </ Data>

<Data> C0000005 </ Data>

<Data> 000000000002a1cc </ Data>

<Data> 11a0 </ Data>

<Data> 01ce7a2f4ec823ab </ Data>

<Data> C: \ TML-Studios \ City Bus Simulator - Munich \ Bin64 \ CBS2.exe </ Data>

<Data> C: \ TML-Studios \ City Bus Simulator - Munich \ Bin64 \ Game.vPlugin </ Data>

<Data> 291a52f6-E627-11e2-996c-406186481d20 </ Data>

</ Event Data>

</ Event>

VisualC++2008X86 and this file give's me the install res.dll error,this file is corrupt.you can findt it under supportfiles 64 bit.

post-30604-0-75770000-1373126273_thumb.p

• Aerosoft

i have done that already mathijs,but about the other problem mathijs with the cbs2.exe ????

That error indicated that some windows modules can not be reached. Let's move on to Direct X, try this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

this version is already on my pc mathijs.this fault is on the cbs2.exe and the game.vplugin.

Path to application with error: C: \ TML-Studios \ City Bus Simulator - Munich \ Bin64 \ CBS2.exe
Path to module with error: C: \ TML-Studios \ City Bus Simulator - Munich \ Bin64 \ Game.vPlugin

That error indicated that some windows modules can not be reached. Let's move on to Direct X, try this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

• Aerosoft

this version is already on my pc mathijs.this fault is on the cbs2.exe and the game.vplugin.

I know but that's the module that links to standard windows bits. I am slowly running out of ideas here. There has to be something on your system that's different from others. I'll talk to the developers but I am afraid they will just say the same.

I know but that's the module that links to standard windows bits. I am slowly running out of ideas here. There has to be something on your system that's different from others. I'll talk to the developers but I am afraid they will just say the same.

ok can you keep me up to date mathijs,when you got more information from the developers.

Spoken to them but like me they do not have any sensible idea. There is something on your system that is non standard.

hi mathijs can you ask them what it can be.or what i can do about it,because its a normale home pc from hp,there is nothing strange to this pc.

• Aerosoft

I am sorry I was mixing up topics, will remove my silly posts.

I do not think that we can solve the problem you have. It's something wrong (abnormal) on your machine. In other words, if you would do a clean install of Windows it will work and of course that is all we can promise. Most of the time the errors are more helpful but not in your case. We looked at the code and the sim accesses dozens of DirectX and system files at that time. No way of telling which one is causing the problem. In the past we often found that stupid installers install 32 bit files in 64 systems (or the other way around) and this could cause this issue. We have no way of replicating this on our test systems.

Now I understand that re-installing Windows is much to ask, but unwelcome as it is, it's the only advise we can give.

I do not think that we can solve the problem you have. It's something wrong (abnormal) on your machine. In other words, if you would do a clean install of Windows it will work and of course that is all we can promise. Most of the time the errors are more helpful but not in your case. We looked at the code and the sim accesses dozens of DirectX and system files at that time. No way of telling which one is causing the problem. In the past we often found that stupid installers install 32 bit files in 64 systems (or the other way around) and this could cause this issue. We have no way of replicating this on our test systems.

Now I understand that re-installing Windows is much to ask, but unwelcome as it is, it's the only advise we can give.

well mathijs thank you for your time and the advise you give me,when i have a clean windows i will let you now if it works or not,i will let you now when its ready,if that not works than i coming back :)

hi mathijs,i got a fresh copy of windows installed so when this was done the first thing i do was install cbs2,after this i start the game but after 10 min i got the same problem with this game,so i try again than after about less than 40 min the error come again.

please try this:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15336

and

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21254

works the 32Bit CBS2.exe?

(C: \ TML-Studios \ City Bus Simulator - Munich \ Bin32 \ CBS2.exe)

please try this:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15336

and

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21254

works the 32Bit CBS2.exe?

(C: \ TML-Studios \ City Bus Simulator - Munich \ Bin32 \ CBS2.exe)

hi maria,well the first 2 files i have install it already,so i go try now the 32bit cbs2.exe,i will let you now if it works.

Archived