Problem with EDDF - black screen

Standa

I have problem with Megaairport Frankfurt. I am using FS2004 in full screen mode. When I am going to window mode, minimize FS2004 and then again open FS2004 and then Alt+Enter to goes to Full screen mode - I have only black screen. When I delete module (ViMaCore2004.dll, ViMaIScn.dll) all is OK. But the scenery without two dll ????

I have to be honest and say that I've often had this but I've never narrowed it down to any one scenery/add-on. I always thought it was an issue with the GX card/drivers etc.

I'll be interested to read what findings and thoughts are posted here.

Hello Standa,

Interesting workarounds on this forum post here, maybe the Windows key method may work for you.

You may also want to try re-opening the FS9 window from the Taskbar instead of Alt+Enter see if that helps.

Have you also tired changing from Windowed mode to full screen and back using the View Menu in FS9, I know the keyboard shortcut is Alt+Enter but worth trying.