Problem with Casablanca

rsamuel66

This may be a problem flying out of Casablanca, rather than a problem with the scenery. Anyways, filed a flight plan from GMMN to Valencia. After takeoff I was advised to contact "Casablanca Center". Did so and immediately an automated weather information on the same frequency. The permanent loop of this meant I was unable to contact Center. The two seem to be sharing the same frequency.

Can anyone replicate this?

ricardo

• Aerosoft
This may be a problem flying out of Casablanca, rather than a problem with the scenery. Anyways, filed a flight plan from GMMN to Valencia. After takeoff I was advised to contact "Casablanca Center". Did so and immediately an automated weather information on the same frequency. The permanent loop of this meant I was unable to contact Center. The two seem to be sharing the same frequency.

Can anyone replicate this?

ricardo

It certainly is not part of the product as we did not include any ATC, all you got was pure FS2004. But I will try it today and we'll try to find a way to prevent it.

It happens also with the default scenery. There is a fix posted on AVSIM some time ago: 'af2_maroc.zip' by Louie McClennan. I haven't tried it myself so not sure if it works.

• 2 weeks later...

I to have experienced this problem cant seem to locate af2_maroc.zip by louie mcClennan in the Avsim files can some one help please.......................................Robin :cry:

I to have experienced this problem cant seem to locate af2_maroc.zip by louie mcClennan in the Avsim files can some one help please.......................................Robin :cry:

I found it by doing a search for Casablanca, avsim's search engine is strange sometimes, it's a small file so if you can't get it, I can send it to you.

EDIT: Copy and paste this into avsims search engine: Louie Maclennan casablanca