Some questions

KLM SEA-AMS

I had a few questions concerning my latest purchase, Casablanca 2006. What I was wondering is why do the runway textures go from dark to light or light to dark (depends on which side of the runway you start on). Secondly, why do aircraft land on 35R and 35L even though there appear to be no approach lights at the those runways. Lastly, I was wondering, what is actually the international gateway airport into Morocco?

Thanks.

I had a few questions concerning my latest purchase, Casablanca 2006. What I was wondering is why do the runway textures go from dark to light or light to dark (depends on which side of the runway you start on). Secondly, why do aircraft land on 35R and 35L even though there appear to be no approach lights at the those runways. Lastly, I was wondering, what is actually the international gateway airport into Morocco?

Thanks.

1/ each Rwy is made of concrete and asphalt in reality (see below) therefore this is not a bug in the scenery :wink:

00396457.jpg

2/ Rwy 35L and 35R are the most used (wind comes almost always from the ocean (north)) therefore they are equipped of ILS, Rwy17R and 17L are rarely used .. result: no ILS but simply PAPI lights (visual approach)

Regards

• Aerosoft

Thanks.

To answer the last, Casablanca is the main airport of Morocco.