Too Impatient!

Stewart

In my impatience to get at the Casablanca scenery, I overlooked a spelling mistake while entering my email address on the Aerosoft site. (I ommited a letter). I have since rectified this and filled in a trouble ticket and will hopefully receive a new reg.code. However my suggestion is this. For something as crucial to the account identification, would it not be a better idea if the email information was required to be entered twice on the account creation page in the same way as the password information is? I know the mistake was entirely my fault, but duplication would make such mistakes much more unlikely in the future. Just a suggestion.

Hello Stewart,

I replied to your trouble ticket with instructions how to get your order details. I also rectified the mistake in your order e-mail address so as the validation will work correctly.