Airway R15 in feelthere database missing?

Emi

I'm right now flying the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 with the feelthere database.

On the route from EDDL to EDXW I have the airway R15 from OSN to LBE.

The airway seems missing in the database or at least it is not shown.

As I do not have any feelthere aircraft it would be nice if someone having them could confirm that it's also not working with these aircraft.

I recall it also missing in the PMDG database, but not sure about this one. I did not try any other addon on this route yet so I don't know if it's missing in more.

What source do you use that mentions an airway R15? This might be an airway that is no longer valid and therefore not in the database.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is it a real, existing airway, as I can't find the airway on the enroute charts, there is only UM170 (FL250-FL660) and M170 (4000-FL240).

Airway R15 exists in the 1306 data set for FeelThere from DF to QX and contains only those two points...

DJ

I'm right now flying the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 with the feelthere database.

On the route from EDDL to EDXW I have the airway R15 from OSN to LBE.

The airway seems missing in the database or at least it is not shown.

As I do not have any feelthere aircraft it would be nice if someone having them could confirm that it's also not working with these aircraft.

I recall it also missing in the PMDG database, but not sure about this one. I did not try any other addon on this route yet so I don't know if it's missing in more.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Airway R15 exists in the 1306 data set for iFly from DF to QX and contains only those two points...

DJ

This is in Newfoundland ;)

Is that the latest cycle in the feelthere format, Emanuel?

Yes, that's the latest cycle in feelthere format.

What source do you use that mentions an airway R15? This might be an airway that is no longer valid and therefore not in the database.

My source is the current real world airberlin flightplan. I got it from a real world pilot over some corrections ;)

The real one was flown about two weeks ago.

But you are right, checking currect enroute charts I can also only find M170 which follows exactly the path as R15 should.

Archived