I cannot stop flying the Bronco...

kiltinsa

I've always been a fan of A2A Simulations add-on airplanes, but I have to admit...the Aerosoft Bronco X is right up there in quality and attention to detail.

In short, I cannot stop flying the Aerosoft Bronco X.

I truly admire the talent and devotion of the Aerosoft team for developing such a fantastic product for ordinary people like me to enjoy. Especially since I will never be able to fly in real life, the details in your products bring me closer to a lifelong dream of being able to fly.

Thank you my friends for developing such a remarkable, and interesting, aircraft!

Cecil

post-73953-0-43350400-1372123124_thumb.j

hey vil du hejlp mig kører bus

As this is an english forum it would be nice if you could write in english plese.

If you need any help with any product please open a new thread for it and don't post in one about a different issue.

Thank you :)

• Aerosoft

I've always been a fan of A2A Simulations add-on airplanes, but I have to admit...the Aerosoft Bronco X is right up there in quality and attention to detail.

In short, I cannot stop flying the Aerosoft Bronco X.

I truly admire the talent and devotion of the Aerosoft team for developing such a fantastic product for ordinary people like me to enjoy. Especially since I will never be able to fly in real life, the details in your products bring me closer to a lifelong dream of being able to fly.

Thank you my friends for developing such a remarkable, and interesting, aircraft!

Cecil

I totally agree, if I just want to make some holes in the clouds I always used the Bronco. It's just a hoot to fly and when you put the realism settings (of the aircraft, not the sim) to high, it is indeed not easy to keep it working.

It is indeed fun to fly. It is a plane that I think is beautiful in its own way because it is an example of "form follows function". The advice of keeping the speed up to around 150 kias was one of the most useful tips I read. Because it has STOL capabilities I mis understood that to mean it could fly slow. Not true. The only characteristic I still have questions about is the long spool up times on the engines. From what I've read, (I certainly do not have any turboprop time at all) the fixed shaft Garrett (Honeywell) engines should respond quicker to power lever inputs than a free shaft like a PT-6.

Perhaps it's just a limitation of FSX turboprop modeling that even the Wizards in the employ of Aerosoft were not able to overcome? Even so, I wonder what the input of RW Bronco pilots (though they must be hard to find these days) would be regarding Sim vs Real World (or as my RC friends say, Full Scale) Broncos.

Anyway well done to all involved w/ the OV-10. As a resident of California we are thankful to have a fleet of them still flying watch over our dangerous wildland fires.

Best Regards,

Obie 311

Archived