Captain stops checklist after taxi

I've read all the related posts about the checklist problems but can't find my issue. I have 1.10 installed. I turn on both batteries and ground power, select checklist for captain and copilot. All goes well through the procedure until taxi. The menu goes green on the LSK right side but then the callouts from captain and co-pilot stop - with no voice at all. I've reset the flight, closed FSX and started with fresh flights but it just won't go past the taxi.

I can't really produce the error to give a visual depiction of the problem, any suggestions?

- Did you load a pre-defined panel state first (cold&dark, for example)?

- First Officer activated as well (= handling the C/L items)? Or just the C/Ls without the F/O? (C/Ls are on the left hand side of the options menu, F/O is on the right)

- C/L message in the menu bar activated? What does it show when the C/L item is being repeated?

Cold and dark loaded F/O activated. The F/O or whoever the copilot is keep' s repeating the first item (in taxi state) waiting for confirmation from the Captain, the captain does not respond so the F/O repeats the same, sometimes the skip item message flashes on the left top of keypad, if this is pressed the FO stops repeating message but there are no further checklists called by anyone.

First item in the taxi C/L is 'nose light' - it's supposed to be set to 'taxi' ... which does NOT happen on your system with the F/O activated?

In the preceding C/Ls other lights had to be set already (nav light, beacon) - which did not cause any issues.

Scratch-head-time now ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

• What kind of PUSHBACK procedure are you using e. g. with AES or without . Please explain in detail what you did before.
  • Does the AFTER ENGINE START CL work with out any problems?
  • Did you also try to start with the TAXI ACFT state (not with COLD DARK) and do you then have the same problems?
  • Please have a look into the Vol6 StepbyStep guide (chapter 5.9) - there you can see what has to be done or what happens....

Regards,

Hanse

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

because I have got no answer until now I believe that the problem has been solved and will close the topic as solved......

Hanse

Archived