Issues after Hotfix

gizmo

Hi Everyone,

Im new to this site and new to airbus. Im facing a slight problem after installing the hotfixs. I just installed the Hotfix 15 followed by Hotfix 16b but now my engines does not spool up at all and no sound when external view. It remains on idle.What did i do wrong or is something wrong with my installation?

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Difficult to answer, as I do not know what you have done exactly. Are you 100% sure that you copied the files to the correct locations?

Do you have your throttle calibrated correctly and did you use the configurator tool to set your settings in the Airbus? It is important that the Airbus is correctly configured for your hardware setup.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, I wanted to know whether you copied the files to the correct location, as at least one file, the aircraft.xml, needs to be copied to your documents folder "C.\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\AirbusXExtended"

Hi mopperle,

I guess that file i placed it int the wrong folder. I placed it in d:\fsx\aerosoft\document folder.For sure its the wrong folder. Can i also check if the sequence of installing the hotfix? 15 followed by 16b?

Hi everyone,

I am still facing the same problem even after reinstalling the hotfixes and this time to the correct folders.can someone pls guide me on how to patch this correctly so that i can fly her,Pls i really need assistance.

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

So lets start with Hotfix 15:

When opening the zip file you see 2 folders:

- DocumentsFolder

- FSXMainFolder

In DocumentsFolder you see a folder "Aerosoft unzip this folder to your personal documents folder like: "C.\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\" and answer yes to overwrite existing files.

In FSXMainFolder there is another folder "Aerosoft". Extract this folder to the root directory of your FSX installation and answer yes to overwrite existing files.

Hotfix 16b

When opening the zip file you see 2 folders:

- MyDocumentsFolder

- FSXMainFolder

For the MyDocumentsFolder applies the same as above.

In FSXMainFolder there is another Folder "Simobjects". Extract this folder to the root directory of your FSX installation and answer yes to overwrite existing files.

Hi mopperle,

Thank you again for your assistance.Appreciate it alot. Here's an update. I did excatly what you mentioned and problem still exist. I tried without any hotfixes appplied and it worked but after the hotfixes, nothing was happening. Guess im the only one facing this problem. Any suggestions please?

Regards

Hi mopperle,,

Finally got it working. Reason due to wrong version being installed. Thats all good now but when i installed the Steve's sound enhancement pack, i got multiple errors. Is there a new sound pack available for the 1.10 version?

Archived