Quick Question regarding Navdata updates

gandy

I brought a one data sheet version as a try before i buy ( 1306 R1 is what i downloaded ) a better data sheet package as i wanted to make sure the product is right for me but my question is,

Its been announced that 1306 has been released after i brought mine ( im using 1306 R1 ). Are these same version updates free regradless revision ( R1 or R2 etc.. ) or do they count towards the data sheet count if i brought the 13 data sheet package.

While i am happy with the current navdata set it can get out of date real quick and with PFPX due to be release some time soon im just wondering how it works as i would like to keep my nav data up to date but in a cost effective way but it seems i have to pay for each revision of 1306 at this point in time which would reduce the 13 data sheet count even if its just a bug fix version of the same revision. I would assume that the next version 1307 would reduce it by one and not a R1 or R2 revision update.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Paul,

revisions within a cycle are free and do not count against your subscription. Also it doesn't matter how many addons you are using. For example, if you have the AXE, the 737NGX plus some other aircraft and FSC (or PFPX in the future), a cycle counts only once against your addons. 1 cycle for n addons

Super quick answers :)

Thanks guys thats good to know, When the next major version comes out i will be happy to move off the one data sheet package that i currently have :)

Archived