Caption contest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's mine, not very funny but for what its worth, here's what happens when a metaphor is interpreted creatively!

Question: "Is this incident a case of closing the stable door after the horse has bolted?"

Ans: Nope. You got your metaphors all wrong. First, its not a horse bolting because the stable door was left open, its the case of a camel poking its nose into the tent. Second, what door? Doors sure don't seem to be necessary for this one."

As this thread has gone a little quite, here is two more

Captain to First Officer " How many times do i have to tell you not to hold the map upside down "

New express delivery service - " We deliver right through your door "

Here's mine Mathijs...

The accident has just happened, the plane comes to a grinding halt. As the last piece of broken cockpit falls to the floor and the dust slowly settles, there is a silence... the pilot lifts his head, moves closer to his co-pilot and says...

"You know mate, I really hate it when you take my instructions seriously..."

• Deputy Sheriffs

A second one...

"Operations, wake up our lawyers. Landing buildings in taxiways is STRICTLY forbidden!"

Or the modded version.

Capt to 1st Officer: "This is the kind of things Aerosoft is bringing to us. Now, anyone with a medium priced computer thinks is qualified to perform a CATIII landing with a building..."

Archived