no landing light or LS switch on

jd_jay

not sure what has happend but ive noticed in my last 2 flights, although the descent list has started when i pass 10000ft, i dont get any interaction fro mthe PnF and neither of the items are switched on or asked to be switched on.

any ideas please?

Sorry I have no ideas why this does not work on your system.

• Were all previous CL's working well (incl. Copilot functionality)?
  • Did you check if the Copilot is really still set to ON? Maybe you cancelled this functionality by using a keyboard command?
  • Does this happen only to the DESCENT CL or all other following CL's?

Maybe you send us some screenshots and the exact flightplan so that I am able to reproduce this problem. Otherwise I am not able to help.

Regards,

Hanse

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have since done 2 flights, one of them going through the tutorial flight again to make sure it wasn't me doing something wrong, and all seems to be working fine again. The only answer I have to it is maybe I pushed something whilst switching between fsx and an EFB, ill keep not of what you have asked for incase it happens again

Thanks again

Archived