Cabin crew landing announcement during climb

Recently I noticed that the cabin crew will starts to do the landing announcement (We are about to land...etc.) during initial climb(just after reaching acceleration altitude abut 16000ft above the ground) when Check list function was disabled.

Will it to be considered as a bug?

Cheers.

Kevin Lee

Hi Kevin,

sorry but I cannot confirm / reproduce this problem - on my system it works perfect....... Are you doing something special during takeoff. Are you really using an accelleration hight of 16.000 feet above ground? The cabin crew sounds are independent from the CL functionality and are a special menu item on the MCDU2.

Regards,

Hanse

Cabin crew announcements have stopped altogether on my installation, they worked for awhile but I no longer have them. How are they triggered?

Hi,

as stated above, the cabin crew announcements are a seperate feature and can be switched ON and OFF using the MCDU 2 MENU / OPTIONS / SOUND / CABIN CREW ..... Also please have a look into the documentation Vol 6 StepbyStep Guide Chapter 4.6.1

Regards,

Hanse

• 3 weeks later...

Happens with me also.

I fly a SID and ~ 1000 ft, the anouncment that we are about to land starts.

I'll try to find a flight that I use and send the plan.

Hi Jude,

I think this a coincident.The timing for those calls has nothing to do with the program you mentioned. We had a look into the program and found some issues which might have caused the problem in your case. We changed to code and it will be released with 1.11. But please do not ask when because we are still working on other not yet finished things.

Regards,

Hanse

• 2 months later...

Archived