Coast Guard SH-60?

Neovo2

Hello Aerosoft,

I purchased the seahawk & Boxer on simmarket a while ago. Now you're working on the Coast Guard project I mentioned I didn't had the USCG installed. So I went to simmarket but couldn't find it anymore. I downloaded every package, but none contained the USCG livery. Do you have a solution?

Best Regards,

Jeroen

Hello Jeroen,

The Coast Guard was included in the V1.10 update, please see this thread here for more info, therefore included in any maininstaller file higher than V1.10 as well. This update should be in your order history on the order page for the Seahawk.

Hello Shaun,

Thanks for you're reply. I read the topic and found out that all old updates are included in the major update 1.15. I have that update in my simmarket history and downloaded it. But it doesn't contains the USCG version. Neither does any of the downloads in the download section.

Jeroen

Hello Jeroen,

The V1.11 was not an update but a proper install file that should have been added to customer accounts. The file name is AO_HAWK_111.zip and it should be about 127 megs in size.

The link should have a name of Seahawk - Navy amphibious support AO_HAWK_111.zip in your order history.

Hello Shaun,

I looked again, but there really isn't a file called 111.zip. There is only one major installer and that is the 100.zip. Just to be sure, I'm talking about simmarket, not aerosoft. So would you be so kind to add the v1.11 to de simmarket .... (how do you call it :)).

Thanks,

Jeroen

Yes, and did you had my'n mail? I checked you're idea and reinstalled the main installer, but as my main insteller is from version 1.10 and I just discoverd that the USCG comes with V1.11 it didn't worked. So my solution is that Aerosoft replaces the old installer with V1.11 or ads a zip with the USCG. :D

Jeroen

Hello Jeroen,

The USCG is indeed in the V1.11 main installer that should be in your account at Simmarket. Also can you confirm that you have carried out the steps as per this thread here to get to your Product page for the Seahawk in your order history. There should be a heap of files there for the Seahawk.

Hello Shaun,

I didn't followed that thread because I know how that enter that page. I recently downloaded the Iraq package with success. So my only conclusion is that it just isn't there. Anyway, we can continue to talk why it isn't there, or try to solve it by adding it to the page. I really appreciate you're help, but I think its time to get to the point. :wink:

Best Regards,

Jeroen

The Jayhawk is available on the later versions both download and CD-ROM.

If you have a Downloader that states it's version 1.00 then that version is NOT the latest and maybe you just have a early version.

Now you claim to have purchased it in Simmarket, I'm sure they will be able to solve your problem by allowing you to download another file with a more recent installer.

My suggestion is this: Unninstall it, request a new file from simmarket, reinstall the latest installer and add the updates.

I have the boxed version and didn't have to download anything except the v1.15 patch.

Why can't aerosoft just place a patch for the Jayhawk? Three factors:

1- A new Jayhawk is about to be released.

2- ANYONE who purchased the Seahawk (CD or Download) lately HAS the full package with the Jayhawk. If not then the company where they purchased it should update the files.

3- There are so many Ver 1.00 that were pirated using P2P that making any enhancement available for free for an illegal product would be unfair for those, like me, who purchased it.

Hello Glideslope,

Sorry for the late reply but I was visiting the Musikmesse in Frankfurt. Let's say that was pretty amazing :shock:. But because the Coast Guard project is coming I joined the www.vUSCG.org. And now I would like to fly the USCG version. And next to that, I think everybody that payed for the package should be allowed to fly and ask some service when things don't work.

Next, why should I request a new insteller at simmarket? They only provide the service if you bought it there. The package itself is from aerosoft.

And I don't think I need to mention that I did bought the Aerosoft seahawk, what use would it have to ask aerosoft to post a new installer to simmarket?

@Shaun, I checked simmarket yesterday, still no new installer. Just to let you know.

Regards,

Jeroen

I lately checked with a friend who bought the seahawk from Simmarket and he states he has the Jay on the base package.

By the way, he says that his base installer is ver 1.11 so I assure you have an out of date file. If you want to redownload it or not it's your decision.

Hello The_glideslope,

Jeroen does'nt have the update files in his account and there lies the problem, we are liasing with Simmarket to rectify the problem so Jeroen can indeed download the necessary files to get the USCG livery.

• 2 weeks later...