Airbus fans

Just watched this video that was posted on one of my VA's and had to post here for the Airbus addicts!

Shes a nice looking bird!

for the Airbus addicts!

Here's one (well, at least after I fall out of love with MJC Q400)!

She's a nice looking bird!

Definitely. Though my initial impressions were mixed (I am generally a hardly changeable personality), it is quickly growing on me.

Watching this video I would say she looks like the most modern (close to futuristic) airliner airframe around.

I even start loving the windshields, which initially pushed me off somehow.

I still have to take to the flightdeck. A very very modern one, no doubt, yet not explicitly convincing in its appearance - especially the dark beige (?) glareshield and the huge scale around the knobs (resembling an old radio set or a classic amplifier)... On the other hand, it is supposed to be functional, not necessarily beautiful, right?

http://www.a350xwb.com/x-tra/360-cockpit-view/

Thanks for sharing, Chris!

Here's one (well, at least after I fall out of love with MJC Q400)!

I know you are mate!

I was reading a post you made at FSDT forum and a guy trying to convince you to buy the NGX, i think you should now your on FSX!

I have seen the takeoff (not live unfortunately).

Two words from me only: a-w-e-s-o-m-e and b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

I'm in deep love with A350 now (will replace A340 as my favourite long-hauler). red-heart.png

What a privilege taking such a bird to skies for the first time as the PIC! I' m jealous!! But I can also live with the privilege watching that moment live in the web!

You' re welcome Rafal!

still have to take to the flightdeck. A very very modern one, no doubt, yet not explicitly convincing in its appearance - especially the dark beige (?) glareshield and the huge scale around the knobs (resembling an old radio set or a classic amplifier)... On the other hand, it is supposed to be functional, not necessarily beautiful, right?

http://www.a350xwb.com/x-tra/360-cockpit-view/

Thanks for sharing, Chris!

Sim cockpit builders are going to like that, 6 19" wide screen LCD's stuck to some MDF and the jobs a good un :lol:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do not know if this thread is a monographic for the 350, but I do like this video about the big brother...

I think is impressive (already posted in the forum, do not remember where)

Enjoy

I have seen the takeoff (not live unfortunately).

Two words from me only: a-w-e-s-o-m-e and b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

I'm in deep love with A350 now (will replace A340 as my favourite long-hauler). red-heart.png

I agree, I particularly like the A340-600. :)

I agree, I particularly like the A340-600. :)

Yes this is one awesome bird!

I was watching Airport Live the other day on BBC2 and they were loading up a Virgin Atlantic 600 live, it was bound for South Africa and in the cargo hold there was a rally car and all sorts beneath the pax, the best part though was the live footage around the aircraft, you could see the sheer size of her......They dont call this bird "the beast" for no reason, a really beautiful looking aircraft in my opinion!

Archived