Parked Aircraft at Spanish Airports, Balearic & Gibralta

PARTNER

Hi there,

I might sound newby or silly, but in any case I must admit I am not good at all with computers....... although I am good at flying, I used to work for an airline at operations dept. in Madrid´s Barajas airport and learned a lot from pilots.

Have a question: I have purchased Spanish Airports, Balearic Islands and Gibraltar and also Canary Islands. I installed them without problems, but when creating a flight, when I assign the departure gate (finger or parking at the apron), when starting the flight I see that my aircraft is not correctly parked and neither are the others, they are with the nose or part of the fuselage inside the terminal buildings, or wrongly parked in taxiways. I must say that I installed "Traffic 2005" also with lots of aircrafts....

Sorry if I made this querie too long but not being a computer wizard, I really need help.

Can anybody help me, please ?.

Thanks a lot beforehand.

Partner. :(

Hello PARTNER,

It would seem that your Traffic 2005 program is using its own AFCADs instead of the 3rd party afcads for the scenery. You'll need to contact support for Traffic 2005 support how to utilise 3rd party afcads.