A10 Warthog

Electra

When I select this aircraft in FS2004 I get the message about the file Aerosoft_A10.GAU as mentioned in FAQ but the solution (gps_export.dll) suggested does not help clear the problem.

Hello Shaun,

Tried removing FS9.cfg but no help.

I didn't mention before that the error message comes up 50 or more times. CTRL ALT DEL doesn't work and I have to switch off at the mains to get out of the situation.

I have only just bought FS2004 and the A10. FS would not work initially because the FSUIPC would not accept the FS2004 build number. Downloaded 2006 version of FSUIPC.dll and then worked.

Don't know if that's relevant.

Have added Vulcan and that starts OK

Any more ideas?

Hello Shaun,

Tried removing FS9.cfg but no help.

I didn't mention before that the error message comes up 50 or more times. CTRL ALT DEL doesn't work and I have to switch off at the mains to get out of the situation.

I have only just bought FS2004 and the A10. FS would not work initially because the FSUIPC would not accept the FS2004 build number. Downloaded 2006 version of FSUIPC.dll and then worked.

Don't know if that's relevant.

Have added Vulcan and that starts OK

Any more ideas?

Maybe you need to install the patch to FS9.1 from Microsoft?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...