Missing STARs for LXGB | FSNAV & Euroscope issue

easyaviation

1. Gibraltar has at least one STAR & SRA (check the attached LIDO charts) and they're missing in iFly's FMC plus STARS folder doesn't show any LXGB file(s).

2. Once I installed NavDataPro FSNavigator 1306, VATSIM's Euroscope which uses FSNAV's DB won't import AIRWAY.txt and display waypoints/airways. More importantly Navigraph's FSNAV AIRAC 1306 works fine with Euroscope.

It's my first experience with NavDataPro and I'm 90% satisfied but there a little bugs that should be corrected.

Cheers!

post-10215-0-88473500-1370380165_thumb.j

1. Gibraltar has at least one STAR & SRA (check the attached LIDO charts) and they're missing in iFly's FMC plus STARS folder doesn't show any LXGB file(s).

The arrivals on the STAR chart are only to support the pilot. They are not officially published as a STAR and therefore not in our database. The main part of the approach is visual and not in the database as well.

2. Once I installed NavDataPro FSNavigator 1306, VATSIM's Euroscope which uses FSNAV's DB won't import AIRWAY.txt and display waypoints/airways. More importantly Navigraph's FSNAV AIRAC 1306 works fine with Euroscope.

I will check that.

Problem is fixed and will be available in the next revision.

Archived