Gear retraction extension time/sequence wrong

---

Actually since v1.0 but I thought I could post a more detailed report.

RL retraction sequence. (here's a video link

2:40min)

00sec Gear lever up: Down lock lights AND unlocked lights illuminate

03sec down lock lights extinguish

10sec main gear unlock lights extinguish

12sec nose gear unlock lights extinguish

On the AAX the down lock and unlock lights never appear at the same time, the main gears don't retract simultaneously, the nose gear is up before the main gear.

The main gear takes 16sec to retract fully vs 10sec IRL.

extension animation/sequence is correct but takes 17sec vs 12sec IRL.

5sec might not sound a lot but during an engine failure after take off and if you want to slow down on approach those 5sec are a very loooong time!

Thank you for the report, we'll check and have a look at it. I can't make promises though.

Normally I wouldn't have posted this issue, but presently it looks like Aerosoft is really trying very hard to further improve the AAX. So this would fit in nicely for a high quality A320.

You have leapfrogged the 'other' available A320 already by a very large amount :)

BTW, the flare is much more realistic now as well with Hotfix 16 :)

haha, thank you for your compliments. Nice to hear, expecially from real pilots!

I can only guess when saying this, but I think this could be implemented for the A318/319 and may be backwards compatible for the A320/321, but as said, this is only a guess.

I love the A319 IRL. The 40deg flap make a greaser just a tad more easy than on the A320. (On the other hand the 318 is really really ugly)

(...)BTW, the flare is much more realistic now as well with Hotfix 16 :)

(...) (On the other hand the 318 is really really ugly)

Thanks for your reassurance on the flare. I nearly thought it would be missing after HF016.

And the A318 may be ugly but, if Aerosoft does it "right", I'll be allowed to land it at EGLC. It's all illegal right now, with the A320 ... :ph34r:

Archived