Fuel planner

Adrijan

I changed some variables (in the aircraft.xml) file and now my fuel planner looks like this

dzjpt4.png

If anyone is interested I can give you the aircraft.xml file.

By the way, in the file I attached, I've also changed passenger weight and bag weight. Did you reconfigure the trims for that too? And does it affect it at all in the first place? Sorry for asking, and thanks again!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think I can make configs for different Airline and registration with correct Weights and PAX Config.

Any requests ?

Hi, maybe it's possible to make configs like this:

A320-232 20C/114Y

A320-232 174Y

A320-232 180Y

A320-232 8C/156Y

At this site you can see the seat configs of different airlines: http://www.seatguru.com/

But I think it doesn't make sense to use every possible config of the airlines with registration. If yes, the dropdown menue will be very long.

Hi Patrick,

after the last Hotfix 16b, the new Pax numbers in the Aircraft.xml are overwriten. If I install your file from 02.06. again, do I get any Problems with HF 16B?

Hi Patrick,

after the last Hotfix 16b, the new Pax numbers in the Aircraft.xml are overwriten. If I install your file from 02.06. again, do I get any Problems with HF 16B?

nope ;) MLW for the 321 is correct set, maybe Adrijan changed it to 75t, or I edited the Beta Aircraft.xml :D

I have downloaded Hotfix 16b and I have to replace the Aircraft.xlm (180, 220 seats configuration of course disappeared)

Can I overwrite the Hotifx16b's aircraft.xlm with the one that I dowload here, without damage?

Thank you

Reading the two xml files I've notice that passenger weight, bag weight and maxcargo value are very differente between two files.

For example in the last aircraft.xmg the passenger weight grow up to 84Kg from the 75kg of Adrian file.

What's the correct value for these parameter?

Can we have an official tweak containing the two version of each aircraft in the fuel planner (a320 150pax and 180 pax, a321 186 pax and 220 pax) ?

Reading the two xml files I've notice that passenger weight, bag weight and maxcargo value are very differente between two files.

For example in the last aircraft.xmg the passenger weight grow up to 84Kg from the 75kg of Adrian file.

What's the correct value for these parameter?

Can we have an official tweak containing the two version of each aircraft in the fuel planner (a320 150pax and 180 pax, a321 186 pax and 220 pax) ?

You can simply change those values yourself. There is no official value because every airline uses different values than others, so just set what you think is right.

In my point of view something around 80kg/pax is right, propably a little more or less depending on the region you fly in.

You can simply change those values yourself. There is no official value because every airline uses different values than others, so just set what you think is right.

In my point of view something around 80kg/pax is right, propably a little more or less depending on the region you fly in.

Ok, and what about the maxcargo value?

Is it airline dependend too?

Ok, and what about the maxcargo value?

Is it airline dependend too?

Not really. Actually you can just load as much Cargo as you want as long as the structural and operational limits of the aircraft are still within limits.

Just load as much as fits into the cargobay of the plane. How much that weights then is fully up to the weight of the Cargo itself.

If you have no passengers on board (and assuming that there is no structural limit) you could easily take 30t Cargo with you, so I would just leave that value at it's default.

Archived