Flight1 Super 80 Pro

cbd80

I pointed the NavDataPro Tool to the location of my Flight1 Super 80 Pro install:

G:\Flight Simulator X\Flight One Software\Super80Pro

After updating the AIRAC for this addon I found that a new Folder had been created entitled 'Navigraph' and this contains the AIRAC 1305 data. Why 'Navigraph'?! The original folder (the AIRAC supplied with the addon) is titled 'NavData'.

Hello;

It happens to me as well,can't remember if it happened with the other Nav Data?,I also have the Piper Cheyenne from Aerosoft,so I usally just leave the folder there,,and just copy,and paste,the Nav Data,to the appropriate folder.Mine is installed on the D-drive,D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator - X

Mark

I don't have the Super 80 but for several add-ons Flight1 uses a common database with a location /Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Navigraph/Navdata .

I don't have the Super 80 but for several add-ons Flight1 uses a common database with a location /Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Navigraph/Navdata .

Ah of course, thanks.

I should simply have left the Super Pro 80 pointed to G:\Flight Simulator X\

Archived