NEW British English Accent Captain Voice Pack [Updated for AXE v1.16]

Guest Closed

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Olli,

As that new "Go Around" WAV hasn't yet been added to the printed script, (and I haven't heard it yet lol!), can you tell me exactly what it says, and I will get a new file recorded and added to the British Captian's Pack; to get it updated to v1.15 standard. Cheers.

He says "Go Around Flaps!"

In addition you can check the FS2Crew (online) manual. The whole procedure and the callout are in there.

(And I'll keep my South London F/O anyway ... -_- )

Sorry to ask, but is this British English Accent Captain Voice Pack compatible with the latest (1.15) AirbusX version?

Thanks

Edmundo

Sorry to ask, but is this British English Accent Captain Voice Pack compatible with the latest (1.15) AirbusX version?

Thanks

Edmundo

You won't experience any severe issues. The only call missing from the British Captain's pack ('Go-around, flaps!') will be added in a couple of days by the author. If you install the current pack, this call will simply be 'made' by the default voice ... until Dave's update.

Thanks René and Oliver.

Regards

Edmundo

You won't experience any severe issues. The only call missing from the British Captain's pack ('Go-around, flaps!') will be added in a couple of days by the author. If you install the current pack, this call will simply be 'made' by the default voice ... until Dave's update.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

At last! ....... I have finally had time to add the missing "Go Around Flaps" call, that was added in v1.15 of the Airbus.

The latest version is now fully compatible with v1.16 of the Airbus.

You can download the full new version here, and also if you only require the missing 'Go Around flaps' call, go to the below link, hit 'Download' and you will see the individual missing file, for download on it's own too.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2118-voice-pack-british-english-captains-voice-pack-aerosoft-airbus-x-a320a321-ext/

Cheers.

Nice work! Downloaded.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dave, I downloaded it from Avsim, is it complete and compatible with the 1.16 version? thanks

Only a single call differs from the former version, as it has been added just recently ("Go-around, flaps!").

Should be the latest version, but to be 200% sure, you can check the corresponding wav file in the download.

Hi everyone,

At last! ....... I have finally had time to add the missing "Go Around Flaps" call, that was added in v1.15 of the Airbus.

The latest version is now fully compatible with v1.16 of the Airbus.

You can download the full new version here, and also if you only require the missing 'Go Around flaps' call, go to the below link, hit 'Download' and you will see the individual missing file, for download on it's own too.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2118-voice-pack-british-english-captains-voice-pack-aerosoft-airbus-x-a320a321-ext/

Cheers.

I get this ???

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10867]

We could not find the file specified

I get this ???

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10867]

We could not find the file specified

They seem to be deleted.

You still can download Dave's files with Chris' filter effect added to them:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2372-alternate-ground-crew-filteredzip/

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived