NEW British English Accent Captain Voice Pack [Updated for AXE v1.16]

Guest Closed

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's affirmative, Captain Chirag!

I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it - great crew coordination!

I have tested too now :D

Hope Dave can fix it.

Btw, new voices are really good.

Waiting for F/O voices.

Great job.

The next projects I am looking at (should be done and available within a couple of weeks) :-

• North American Captain's Voice Pack (He's actually Canadian ;)).
  • British English Female FO's Voice Pack (IF my wife agrees to the voice acting!)

Cheers. :)

Way to go....Eh.

Dave, I wish we could have this quality of support and customer care from

- PMDG

- iFly

- ORBX

- Flight1

- QualityWings

- 29Palms

- Taxi2Gate

- LH Simulations

- Sim-Wings

- oncourse-software

- JDT LLC

- Peter Dowson

- PacSim

- Overland

- Majestic

- LatinVFR

- Burkhard Renk

- HiFi Tech

- Aerosoft (tongue.png)

- ... and all the others

BTW, I'll stick with the informal version!!! biggrin.png

If you install my Ground Crew voice files into "Sound_ASC", you will hear them whenever you're using the pushback functions within the Checklist Systems of the Airbus, controlled by the right MCDU display in the cockpit.

The Ground Crew files I've done are not connected to GSX or AES in anyway; they just play in place of the original ground crew voices in the Airbus product. It sounds like maybe you've not used the integrated ground stuff in the Airbus, because you're using AES or GSX.

Dave.........

Somehow, I'd failed to notice the pushback function in the right hand MCDU. Thanks for alerting me about that. I tried it, it works quite well, although using AES or GEX presents a little difficulty regarding the pushback tug. But, I'm sure I'll figure that out shortly.

Jack

Dave.........

Somehow, I'd failed to notice the pushback function in the right hand MCDU. Thanks for alerting me about that. I tried it, it works quite well, although using AES or GEX presents a little difficulty regarding the pushback tug. But, I'm sure I'll figure that out shortly.

Jack

You have three P/B alternatives to choose from:

- AES (no voice replacement set by Dave ... yet)

- GSX (separate v.r.s. by Dave available)

- AAX built-in (separate v.r.s. by Dave available, too)

Wow thank you so much, very new to airbus and just installed your Pilot voice set. Really looking forward to the PnF set now.

Good look with your exams

Gracias, thanks, Danke my friends! :smile:

Well, the pleasant mood is because my exams are now behind me,(breathes a big sigh of relief.....!) and seemed to go well.

So next week (week commencing Mon 17th June) I will start work on the PnF Voice set.... It should take around 5 days, so maybe a release next Friday....

Just one thing to clarify; The PnF (Co-Pilot) Voice Pack will be male. Now the Airbus's external model shows a female in the cockpit, so those for whom this is a problem, I'm afraid won't be able to use the Co-Pilot Voice Pack.

Are there are any preferences as to whether the Co-Pilot is British (like the Captain) or North American ? ........and don't worry, the Co-Pilots voice will be very discernable from the Caprain's voice ;)

Very nice ;)

Thanks.

Archived