NEW British English Accent Captain Voice Pack [Updated for AXE v1.16]

Guest Closed

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Closed

You're welcome. :)

It's Captain (PF) voices only, but they blend very nicely with the existing (European English) PnF voices... ;)

Testing, level checking, etc, has gone over much faster than anticipated, so I hope to be able to release the pack late this evening (Zulu Time)

:)

Highlights of the Voice Pack

• Your captain has a British English accent, with a mild Northern English tone!
  • Hear natural variations such as "ok, that was a good flight, let's complete the parking checklist and we're done"
  • Hear sounds such as the Captain pulling on and checking his window, before confirming the check.
  • High quality HD audio, with some effects to model the enviroment of an enclosed cockpit

Nice. Looking forward to it.

Guest Closed

Some preview like a video, should be fine.

Nice done.

I don't have any video capture software installed at the moment, but will see if I can find a way of posting an audio stream of a sample of the new Captain and FO interacting... ;)

• Aerosoft

I tried to fix the upload issue but failed, need to check that out this weekend.

In the mean time here is a alternative download location: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2264586/Aerosoft%20Airbus%20X%20A320%20British%20English%20Captain%20Voice%20Pack.zip

Thanks a lot, Dave. Professional and humorous at the same time. Just very british ... :hi_s:

EDIT:

Just noticed the 'flaps up' call was missing in flight (heard the default voice). Checked with the extracted download package - confirmed missing.

Any chance, Dave? It adds so much to the immersion ... :rolleyes:

Archived