Interestig approach for debugging purposes

jrotaetxe

• Deputy Sheriffs

I know this is a vey debated topic, but I do find problems with the descent path after SP1.
If some of the testers are so kind to fly from the north of Brasil (SBRF coud be a good choice to depart) to SBSV and choose BONF trans AVILA as the STAR to land in SBSV10, will find interesting behaviour of the descent path.
Once descent initiated in the TOD mark, the green dot goes up and down while the first minutes of the descent. Then, crossing WILIA, the AAX becames the "Red October", entering in a very energic dive and ignoring the "green dot" (talking about Managed, of course). Green dot stays up and the plane dives and dives, even surpassing the upper speed limit.
I'm not asking for your support with this. Just trying to keep you informed about places where you can reproduce easily interesting behaviours for debugging purposes.
I fly with NAVIGRAPH's AIRAC.
Regards

Archived