Descending/landing checklist

jodle

HI!
After change course descend checklist don't run. Many times I have approaching procedure: "GO ARROUND ALTITUDE" then "LANDING MEMO".

Also yesterday I change course and descend indicator freeze - like on attached file.

post-79053-0-20645000-1369725575_thumb.j

DES checklist is run after the prepare DES checklist. Does the prepare ... C/L start for you?

GoAround ALT has to be set in the FCU during final approach the latest. Do you set it yourself or do you activate the copilot to set it for you?

Landing memo appears under 2.000 ft and its items have to be completely cleared (including setting flaps) for the callout to stop. Do your memo items all appear in green or are blue items left? Again, who does the settings, is it you or your copilot?

Good morning, Hanse,

I remember my prepare descent C/L to light up in orange with no message in the menu bar. The C/L wouldn't start, which combines with the menu bar NOT counting down the distance to the TOD.

Two more issues for jodle which I don't witness on my system.

Sorry, I am now completely confused what the real problem of this discussion is respectively where to look to find the problem: Is it the Descent Preparation, the Descent, the Approach or the Final CL (because there is no Landing CL).

• Which one is not starting
  • What does the Infobar or the MCDU states - please screenshots
  • Which ACFT STATE you were using when you started your flight
  • To reproduce the problem I need much more details - type of plane used, FPLAN, weights etc.

Regards,

Hanse

• 3 weeks later...

As I haven't heard from the user regading this issue for quite a while I think the problem has been solved and I will close this topic.

Archived