Checklist hangs during climb.

Michael2

• Developer

I don't understand why my topic with this same title was marked as "solved" and closed. I did in fact reply to the questions put to me as should be obvious from the previous thread. I have not been using the product because I have consistently had this same problem.

Hi Michael,

I am sorry that there was no specific statement when I closed your topic. But there have been several entries with the problem http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/68012-pause-at-tod-but-in-climbing/ and I closed all others because I believed that people also read other entries and not just there own...... The problem will be solved with the next hotfix - regarding the release date: soon ...... but do not ask exactly when.....

But why not using the product in the meantime: Is pushing "P" too much work? Or as a workaround you could disable the "Pause at TOD" until you have reached your cruise altitude.

Regards,

Hanse

Archived