AES and Majestic Dash-8 Q400

Dear Oliver,

As you are probably aware, there are serious problems when using the new MJC Dash-8 Q400 with AES.

1. The marshaller can't recognize the aircraft position (e.g. when I arrive at a stand he won't give me any hand signals and will walk into my propeller).

2. The AES pushback does not work properly, as the plane is either floating (MJCv006) or has wheels burried into the ground (MJC past 006 fix).

....Additionally during the pushback the aircraft jumps back to its initial position and the pushback tug ends up being at the 90 degree angle.

3. Finally the marshaller repeats his clearance for engine start-up when they are already started.

I am in touch with the Majestic staff and I heard there is hope you can do something about it (a new plug-in maybe?).

I realize the problem is mainly due to MJC's custom (out-of-FSX) FDE, so the abnormalities appear.

I am looking forward to any word from you on that. This aircraft is an unprecedented masterpiece (it made me switch from FS9 to FSX after 10 years!).

It would be such a pity not to be able to use it with your outstanding AES product.

All the best,

Dear Oliver,

As you are probably aware, there are serious problems when using the new MJC Dash-8 Q400 with AES.

1. The marshaller can't recognize the aircraft position (e.g. when I arrive at a stand he won't give me any hand signals and will walk into my propeller).

2. The AES pushback does not work properly, as the plane is either floating (MJCv006) or has wheels burried into the ground (MJC past 006 fix).

....Additionally during the pushback the aircraft jumps back to its initial position and the pushback tug ends up being at the 90 degree angle.

3. Finally the marshaller repeats his clearance for engine start-up when they are already started.

I am in touch with the Majestic staff and I heard there is hope you can do something about it (a new plug-in maybe?).

I realize the problem is mainly due to MJC's custom (out-of-FSX) FDE, so the abnormalities appear.

I am looking forward to any word from you on that. This aircraft is an unprecedented masterpiece (it made me switch from FS9 to FSX after 10 years!).

It would be such a pity not to be able to use it with your outstanding AES product.

All the best,

Lol Rafal welcome on the dark site lol, but FSX was released at 2006 ;-)

• Deputy Sheriffs

The only way for us to address this is to get in contact with the developer of AES and see if they are able to give us some insight to how AES works. We are presently looking into the GSX platform and have it working for the most part minus a few other issues that hopefully will get addressed once we take care of some of the more pressing matters.

I am not familiar with AES, as I have never used it, seemed a bit pricy for me based on the airports that I would prefer using it at. Be patient guys we'll get there.

• Developer

I am not familiar with AES, as I have never used it, seemed a bit pricy for me based on the airports that I would prefer using it at. Be patient guys we'll get there.

To check the functionality, you can use AES for free, there are a lot of Airport included, in the worst case you have EDDN Default for testing.

And you can send an email to support@aerosoft.com, they will forward it to me.

FSX was released at 2006

Andre, my friend, I know! I was really satisfied with FS9, though I am not saying it was easy when some great FSX-only products were released.

But Majestc Q400 was just too much for me to miss. So... welcome! :D

I am not familiar with AES, as I have never used it

Do try! With more than 100 free airports you can see what you have missed so far.

Be patient guys we'll get there.

Simeon, this is music to my ears!

And you can send an email to support@aerosoft.com, they will forward it to me

Not exactly the word I hoped for ( :P ) but at least now I know Oliver knows, so I will be sleeping calm tonight.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived