Which versión of windows 7 its recommend to play FSX with Aerosoft Add-ons, AES PROBLEMS, ATC CALL

Hey people.

I have some doubts about which version of windows 7 its the most recommended to play FSX with aerosoft add ons, Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Home premium?

by the way, How i can i put in the "company selector menu" (world travel, orbit, pacifica) names of real companies like Lufthansa, Iberia , British Airways.... to make the ATC call me like "Iberia 9495 turn right heading...... etc etc etc"

finally, I have some problems with AES 2.30. when I'm going to put airplane configuration appears a message like "OPEN AES HELP FROM PATH" how can i fix it?

sorry for my poor english and i wait for your help.

THANKS SO MUCH!

Be extremely careful to avoid certain home editions of Windows 7 64-bit, that have a limit (so that you pay more for the other versions) of supporting no more than 8GB of RAM.

Archived