DHC2 Beaver

jaysea

On 8 April 2005, I purchased your DHC2 Beaver, order # 162090.

Now, I need to re-install this aircraft because of an incident with my hard disk.

I made backups of all the files up to and including version 152.

It is to be mentionned that I never received the update file AO_BEA_153_UPD.zip on my account

and I don't understand why...

I would appreciate it very much if Aerosoft could send me the latest

version contained in the file AO_BEA_153.zip for a one shot installation because I had a lot of trouble installing the various versions up to 152 and, also, I would not have to chase for the update file to 153 missing from my account.

I think it is a reasonnable request and I respectfully hope it can be

answered positively. I have purchased other excellent products from

you and I intend to buy more soon, after an upgrade to a more powerfull

video card.

Thanks! With my best regards,

jaysea

Hello jaysea,

The update should be in "Your Account" at Simmarket. You have to actually select the order for your Beaver purchase in your Order History. If you have any problems you'll need to leave a trouble ticket at Simmarket.

• 3 weeks later...

Shawn, I haven't used the Beaver for some time, and now when it starts, not all the instraments show up along with the 2D panel, I have installed the 153 update but no improvement, so, I want to do a complete new load but when I go to my account, I can only click on the updates, not the original program 110........question: how do I get the original load?? Appreciate your continued great support RRL

OK, I will try, but not really sure how too do screenshots......I did a scan with diagnostics and that said I am missing a lot of files for sound and effects, think I have to uninstall the whole file and start over, but in control panel add/remove there is not a Aerosoft Beaver listing, and in "programs" the Beaver does not appear either, but my other Aerosoft programs do show up.........does this give you some idea as to what is wrong?? And, can I remove the Beaver by going into FS aircraft and deleting all folders relating to the Beavers?? Thanks again, RRL

I deleted each Beaver folder in FS aircraft, then reinstalled the base 110 file I have, then did 110 upgrade, then 153 upgrade.........still no sounds and incomplete panels, strange also, after doing this, there were far fewer kinds of paint models thn I had before?? Again I ask, how can I get the latest FULL download (which I assume will have all the upgrades and liveries)?? As I stated earlier, my account will only let me get the updates, not the base package............do you send me a private EMail with the download link?? Not sure how all this privacy stuff works, but my mail is RLeon6553@yahoo.com............thanks, am trying to do the float plane around Victoria, Canada where we are going in a month!! Regards, RRL

• Aerosoft
I deleted each Beaver folder in FS aircraft, then reinstalled the base 110 file I have, then did 110 upgrade, then 153 upgrade.........still no sounds and incomplete panels, strange also, after doing this, there were far fewer kinds of paint models thn I had before?? Again I ask, how can I get the latest FULL download (which I assume will have all the upgrades and liveries)?? As I stated earlier, my account will only let me get the updates, not the base package............do you send me a private EMail with the download link?? Not sure how all this privacy stuff works, but my mail is RLeon6553@yahoo.com............thanks, am trying to do the float plane around Victoria, Canada where we are going in a month!! Regards, RRL

Okay, this is getting too complex, lol.

I just added the full 1.53 version to your download options. This is the full and the latest version, no updates needed. If you start by installing that one I am sure we can sort the problem out soon and get you airborn very soon.

OK, all my earlier post are due to MY mistakes!! If it helps anyone, I deleted the Beaver folders in FS aircraft, then installed the latest update 153, thinking this contained all the original info (should have figured out that anyone could load the planes if this were true), anyway, after thinking about it, I found my original download, installed that again, and AWAY WE GO!!, Everything back to normal............kinda forgot how much fun it is to fly these guys!! :D