MEGA AIRPORT FRANKFURT JETWAYS???

kachira

Is the airport have jetway movement for fitting the Airliners?

Will it move to the aircraft doors???

I have tried it(parked the plane at correct possition on the yellow line),but it sims doen't work.....

How's it works???

I don't have any Manual,*may be I have delete it carelessly......If the Manual can help my problem,could you please sent it to my E-mail,thx!

E-mail as: t.kachira@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hello kachira,

We will send you the manual if you can provide us with proof of purchase. The Order number and shop of purchase should suffice. Please send this information to info@aerosoft-shop.com then once we have verified this we will send you another manual, customers cannot send you this material as it is copyright.

• Aerosoft
Hello kachira,

We will send you the manual if you can provide us with proof of purchase. The Order number and shop of purchase should suffice. Please send this information to info@aerosoft-shop.com then once we have verified this we will send you another manual, customers cannot send you this material as it is copyright.

t.kachira@hotmail.com is also not registered as a customer on our shop.